Happy Friday, Friends! I have been interviewing authors and bloggers on Fridays all year, and then this summer I decided to also feature Booklovers a.k.a #humanswholovebooks. Please Jon me in welcoming a very dear friend today: Dani Lorta!
1. What are you reading right now?
At the moment, I’m re-reading Falling into Bed with a Duke by Lorraine Heath and You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
2. What did you read last?
Waking Up with A Duke by Lorraine Heath
3. What book has most influenced you?
The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
4. How many books did you read last year? I’m not sure. Fewer than I would have liked.
5. What book would you recommend for your younger self? The Red Tent. I wish I had read it when I was just entering my adolescence.
6. What book have you disliked? Catcher in the Rye
7. Do you prefer a genre? Most recently, I’ve discovered historical romance is a fun way to relax.
8. A popular book is becoming a film. Do you read the book first, or see the movie first? Always see the movie first so you’re not comparing it to the book and end up disappointed.
9. What would be the title of your life story? Dani Lorta in Real Life
10. What is one thing you have learned from books? I’ve learned that bad things happen all the time. Every life has challenges. The story is in how to learn and grow from the experience.
11. Is there a book that you once loved, but can’t stand anymore? No. My books are my friends. We may not talk for a while, but we always pick up where we left off.
12. Is there anything you would like to add? I’m eternally grateful that my parents always encouraged me to read anything that interested me. My selections were hugely diverse and I have learned so much from all that I’ve read in my life.
Thank you, Dani ❤
Readers, have you read any of Dani’s books? What did you think? Tell us in the comments!