Happy Friday, Friends! I love the creative community- and this is my way of giving back to the community. I feature authors and creatives on Fridays. Today we have something special! A character interview! Introducing: Courtney from Learning Me/ Exploring Me (by Jamie White).
1. So, tell us how you became involved in acting?
I’ve been acting since Kindergarten. I just thought it looked fun, and now I don’t know what I’d do without it.
2. What subjects&causes are near and dear to your heart?
Anything having to do with the arts, especially acting. I want to learn everything I can about it.
3. What’s your favorite song?
Anything really moody and dramatic. I love dramas best, so anything that gets me in that mood works.
4. What’s your favorite movie?
Got a few days? Seriously … there is no way I could ever pick just one.
5. What is one unusual thing about you?
I’d say I’m pretty boring, really. I mean, I basically go to school, drama, and my boyfriend’s hockey games.
6. Do you want to go to college?
You bet. I really want to get into this drama program at one place, but we’ll see if they accept me. I also need this scholarship to come through…
7. What is the deal with your parents?
I really wish I knew. For whatever reason, they have this massive thing against me acting. I think it’s stupid, but they won’t budge.
8. Ranch or Blue Cheese?
9. Do you ever want to go somewhere different than where your creator sends you?
All the time. Especially after the next book or two…
10. What is your relationship with your author?
I plead the fifth before since my parents told me I shouldn’t say anything if I can’t say something nice, but she really pisses me off. I really hope she eases up on me at some point.
11. What’s one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
I can’t really think of anything about me I would change, but if my creator is listening, I would sure love to change my parents.
12. What is one thing you would tell your younger self?
Your parents are never going to accept you wanting to be an actress, so just stop trying. Don’t care as much; it will save you a lot of hurt later.
13. Is there anything else you would like to share with us today?
I guess I’d say that I hope you enjoy my story a lot more than I’ve been enjoying living it.
Thank you for stopping by, Courtney! It was a pleasure having you on Friday Friends!
Kudos to author Jamie White! Learning Me and Exploring Me are available now. Book 3 will be coming out soon. Stay tuned!