Happy Friday, Friends! I started writing this series on Fridays to help connect other authors and readers. The book community is a wonderful network and it is my way of giving back. I am happy to feature author Tracy Krimmer today- as her new book comes out next week! Welcome, Tracy!
1. What have you written? I have four novels and three short stories out, with a fifth novel, Dating for Decades, releasing this summer. My novels are chick lit and women’s fiction.
2. What subjects and causes are near and dear to your heart? Love is the most important aspect of my books. Every character finds romance and has a happily ever after. Pieces of it All is a slightly different ending, but I love Beth’s happily ever after.
3. Are you a panster or plotter? I used to be a panster. Over the past year I’ve found if I plot I can write a lot faster, and better, so I do that now.
4. Tell us about your love of fitness. Well, I could write an entire blog post on that. Let’s leave it as I have lost fifty pounds since 2011 through fitness programs, specifically BeachBody. I have made fitness and eating healthy a daily part of my routine and I love helping people reach their goals as well.
5. What is one unusual thing about you? Only one?! I’m an odd duck. Something weird I do is that if I am on Instagram or Facebook I will like a post if there is an odd number on it.
6. What music inspires you? I used to write in silence, now I love listening to music while I write. Every book has a soundtrack and they are filled with all different types of music. If you find me on Spotify, all my soundtracks are there.
7. How many books did you read last year? I have no idea. I don’t track that anymore. If I had to guess, maybe 15 or 20.
8. Ranch or Blue Cheese? Oh my gosh, ranch without a doubt. Graphic warning — in my opinion blue cheese tastes like puke smells. I can’t stand it.
9. What are you working on right now? A novella for a box set. The story takes place over the New Year on a cruise ship.
10. What tv shows/movies are you watching these days? I love TV. I watch a lot of shows. My summer shows are Big Brother and Mr. Robot. I need to catch up on UnReal as well.
11. Do you have a theme song? It changes. Right now it’s Stressed Out by twenty one pilots. I have my reasons.
12. What is one thing you would tell your younger self? It’s okay to be weird. When you’re an adult, no one will care.
13. Is there anything else you would like to share with us today? I want to say thank you for loving to read. Thank you for being a group of people who, like me, love having their face stuffed into a book. I love knowing so many other people are out there like me!
You can find me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/KrimmerAuthor, on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/tkrimms, Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/tracykrimmer. My website is http://www.tracykrimmer.com and all my books are on Amazon: http://www.tracykrimmer.com/Amazon.