Happy New Year, Friends!
This year I am managing my money better. Manifesting Money and Letting Go of wasting money. Now that I’ve written it down and posted it here, I gotta be accountable!
Here’s what I’ve done so far.
- Posted new, unread books for sale on amazon.com marketplace
- Cancelled FasTrak (toll account) and am expecting refund
- Cancelling unread magazine subscriptions
- Signed on as a coach, now getting a 25% discount on my fave shakes
- Finished returning extra holiday gifts that I didn’t give out
- Finished returning holiday gifts received that didn’t work for me
- Shopping and dining with gift cards & credit received
- Traded DVDs and VHS tapes at the local record store for CASH
- Got just manicures instead of mani-pedi’s
- Followed up on gift card prize and deposited checks for music
If the books don’t resell on amazon quickly, I can either reduce my asking price, or just trade them in at the local Half Priced Books store. Now that I have seen how much money the DVDs brought in, I am very excited to go through my remaining DVDs again. Honestly, I don’t use all my exercise DVD’s, I can totally trade in about 12 right there.
What are YOU doing?
Do you have any great tips to share? Please comment below!